Richard Brent - Research Interests
NB: The links from this page are out of date; most have not
been updated since 2010.
For convenience this page is split into the following
somewhat arbitrary and overlapping areas:
- 1. Computational number theory
- 2. Computational complexity and analysis of algorithms
- 3. Computer architecture and novel models of computing
- 4. Numerical analysis and numerical algorithms
- 5. Primitive polynomials and random number generators
- 6. The Hadamard maximal determinant problem.
Return to Richard Brent's homepage