Koen van den Dungen
- PhD student under the supervision of Dr. Adam Rennie.
- Research interests
- Noncommutative geometry and its applications, gauge theories, standard model of particle physics, pseudo-Riemannian spectral triples.
- Since February 2014 I am visiting the School of Mathematics and Applied Statistics at the University of Wollongong.
- From September 2013 to January 2014 I was visiting the Institut für Theoretische Physik at the Universität Leipzig.
- (See also my articles on arXiv.)
- 2014: On globally non-trivial almost-commutative manifolds (with Jord Boeijink). Journal of Mathematical Physics 55, 103508 (2014). (doi, arXiv)
- 2013: Pseudo-Riemannian spectral triples and the harmonic oscillator (with Mario Paschke and Adam Rennie). Journal of Geometry and Physics 73, 37-55 (2013). (doi, arXiv)
- 2013: Electrodynamics from Noncommutative Geometry (with Walter D. van Suijlekom). Journal of Noncommutative Geometry 7, 433-456 (2013). (doi , arXiv)
- 2012: Particle Physics from Almost-Commutative Spacetimes (with Walter D. van Suijlekom). Reviews in Mathematical Physics 24, 1230004 (2012). (doi , arXiv)
- 2015: Krein spectral triples and the fermionic action. (arXiv:1505.01939)
- 2015: Indefinite Kasparov modules and pseudo-Riemannian manifolds (with Adam Rennie). (arXiv:1503.06916)
- 2015: Lorentzian geometry and physics in Kasparov's theory (link), Ph.D. thesis in Mathematical Sciences, The Australian National University (supervisor: Adam Rennie).
- 2011: The Structure of Gauge Theories in Almost Commutative Geometries (link), Master's thesis in Physics & Astronomy, Radboud University Nijmegen (supervisor: Walter D. van Suijlekom).
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Mathematical Sciences Institute
- Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia.
- (61-2) 6125 4502
- (61-2) 6125 5549
Mathematical Sciences Institute, ANU