- bin.zhou AT anu.edu.au
- Mathematical Sciences Institute,
John Dedman Building 27,
Australian National University,
Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia.
- (61-2) 6125 2917
- Research Interest:
- My research area is differential geometry and partial differential equations.
- Jiakun Liu and Bin Zhou, An obstacle problem for a class of Monge-Ampere typed functionals, Journal of Differential Equations, accepted.
- Bin Zhou, The Sobolev inequality for complex Hessian equations, Mathematische Zeitschrift, accepted.
- Bin Zhou, The first boundary value problem for Abreu's equation, International Mathematics Research Notice, 2012 (7): 1439-1484. doi: 10.1093/imrn/rnr076.
- Bin Zhou, The Bernstein theorem for a class of fourth order equations, Calculus of Variations and PDE, 43(2012), 25-44.
- Xu-jia Wang and Bin Zhou, Variational problems of Monge-Ampere type, in Fifth International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians Part 1, AMS/IP Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Vol. 51, Amer. math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2012, 383-296.
- Xu-jia Wang and Bin Zhou, On the existence and nonexistence of extremal metrics on toric Kahler surfaces, Advances in Mathematics, 226(2011), 4429-4455.
- Bin Zhou and Xiaohua Zhu, Minimizing weak solutions for Calabi's extremal metrics on toric manifolds, Calculus of Variations and PDE, 32(2008), 191-217.
- Bin Zhou and Xiaohua Zhu, K-stability on toric manifolds, Proceedings of American Mathematical Society, 136(2008), 3301-3307.
- Bin Zhou and Xiaohua Zhu, Relative K-stability and modified K-energy on toric manifolds, Advances in Mathematics, 219(2008), 1327-1362.