- Centre for Mathematics and its Applications
- Australian National University
- ACT 0200, Australia
- (61-2) 6125 8968
- (61-2) 6125 5549
- more photos
My research area is elliptic and parabolic partial differential
equations and applications in geometry and physics.
I have been mostly working on fully nonlinear equations, including
the Monge-Ampère equation,
prescribing curvature equations ,
and applications in
reflector antenna design.
I have also done some work in
the mean curvature equation and mean curvature flow,
some other topics.
Parabolic equations have been frequently used in my papers as gradient flows to geometric or variational problems,
and played a critical role.
- Schauder estimates for elliptic and parabolic equations,
Chinese Ann. Math., 27(2006), 637-642.
- Convex solutions to th emean curvature flow, Ann. Math., 167(2008), 993-1028.
- The Monge-Ampère equation and its geometric applications,
Handbook of Geometric Analysis, Inter. Press, 2008, Vol I, pp. 467-524.
- The k-Hessian equation,
Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol 1977, 2009.
- Affine maximal hypersurfaces,
Proc. Inter. Congress Math. Vol. III (Beijing, 2002), 221--231.
More publicatios at the ANU research webpage
Applied and Nonlinear Analysis Program
- Mathematical Sciences Institute, ANU